Sunday Survey, Vol. 26

by - 9:00:00 AM





Hello lovelies,

today is Sunday and it means that's time for Happy Sunday Survey. Sunday Survey is another great way to share something from your life, but it's also great opportunity to get to know you guys! The principle is simple, I'll ask five questions, answer them and you can feel free to do the same. :)

1. Thinking back, would you rather be the smartest or the most popular kid in school?
I'm not gonna say that I was the smartest kid at school, but I belonged to the top students in elementary school and student with good grades in high school. I always tried to do my best and never came to school unprepared. On the other hand, I was never super popular, so if I should choose right now, then I would go for being a  popular good looking queen for about a week or two. Just a little tease and that's it. I love my little own space with no one around, so I am happy where I am right now.

2. Coke or Pepsi?
Definitely Coke. There is nothing else to say about this, or do you think so?

3. Have you ever prepared topics that you could talk about before the first date?
No, not me, but I just thought about my used to be best friend. She never went out on a date without a list with topics. We always had to meet up, try to think about at least 10-15 questions and write it down just for the case of lack conversation. Weird, right?

4. How long is the longest friendship you've ever had with someone?
Believe me or not, but it's gonna be my whole life - 23 years. Our parents spent a lot of time together when our moms were pregnant, I was born at the same hospital  just only two weeks later then she did. We went to same kindergarten, but then we lost touch for about a year or so and then met again in a playground, started to play volleyball together and …and  now she's my best friend I know I can count on anytime. I'm so grateful to have her in my life.

5. What would you don't mind to skip - morning moisturizer or even moisturizer?
I know I should use them both, but to be honest I am always so lazy to do my night skincare routine. I always clean my face with cleanser and tonic and I am good to go to the bed. No night moisturizer..

______________________________________________________________________________

All right guys, here are my answers, I hope you had fun to read them and now I would like to read yours.


Love, Michelle <3



I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me (I will follow back). :)

Follow



Sunday Survey is inspired by Monday Poll on  makeupandbeautyblog. 

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love this post! I'd skip the night time one too if I was too tired :P

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a lovely read. Funny enough when we're in highschool all that social nonsense seems more important than when you look back at it I'd take being the smartest any day.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree. It's always funny how preferences change during the life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.