Sunday Survey, Vol. 20

by - 9:00:00 AM




Hello lovelies,

today is Sunday and it means that's time for Happy Sunday Survey. Sunday Survey is another great way to share something from your life, but it's also great opportunity to get to know you guys! The principle is simple, I'll ask five questions, answer them and you can feel free to do the same. :)

1. Do you remember your first childhood sweetheart?
Yes, I do and very well. I was in first grade and he was my classmate. His name was Jacob and he was so lovely. We sent each others letters, pictures, even gifts. I remember we had two more friends girl and boy who were actually sweethearts as well. I remember a lot sweet memories on this aka relationship - going to local pizzeria restaurant on a double date (be aware boys were paying, what gentlemen, right?) or walking me home from school and so. Mom was so sweet that she kept all the letters and gifts so now I have a great memory and proof on this, haha.

2. Apricot or peach?
Always peaches and the harder the better - you know what I'm talking about, right? 

3. Spring or Autumn?
I love both seasons, because it's not hot and cods at the same time. It's perfect time to wear blazers and  cardigans, pants and open shoes. I love the colorful Autumn and blossom Spring, but what's better? Maybe Spring just a little bit more, because it rains less.

4. What was the worst food you had to eat in elemntary school?
Broccoli, especially the stewed one, which I actually love right now. And the next was a pepper stuffed with meat served with tomatoe sauce and dumplings. Oh damn, how I hated this meal and still have. This meal belongs to favorite ones of dad's girlfriend, so she made it almost everytime when I was visiting them (once in two weeks) and honestly? It was the worst punishment. 

5. What crazy color are you afraid of to wear on your lips? 
I've been thinking about this question a lot, because I miss the fact that people in the USA don't actually care what you wear and how you look like. Here in the Czech Republic people judge a lot and if you wear something just a little bit different than the stereotype standard, then they would be capable of pointing a finger on you and making you feel miserable. So here in CZ I might won't have the balls to wear any bold lipstick, on the other hand if I was somewhere else, I would love to try anything except green lips. 
______________________________________________________________________________

All right guys, here are my answers and now I would like to read yours.


Love, Michelle <3



I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me (I will follow back). :)

Follow



Sunday Survey is inspired by Monday Poll on  makeupandbeautyblog. 

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. 1- YEP! His name was Joseph and I 'loved' him for years in junior school haha. Hes the only person I cannot find on facebook would you believe!
    2- Can I say neither? AHHH im sorry! Iim a berry kinda girl.
    3- I love both too, but I think Spring tops it for me. I just love seeing everything come back to life.
    4- Oh wow, I didnt realise CZ was like that. Here in London pretty much anything goes. For me personally I feel a bit weird about wearing light pink, but I think thats more to do with the fact it makes me look dead lol.

    Kate xx
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome answers! Thank you so much, Kate.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.