Christmas Beauty Gifts

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello guys!

One day before December!! You know what that means? Last chance to catch up on gifts for our loved ones. If you still don't know what to buy your girlfriend, sister, cousin or maybe mom, I have some beauty tips for you, because you know, NO lady can't resist to beauty heaven!

If you're like me and don't know what exactly you should give to friends and family, I think the best thing to do is to buy gift sets and make your own sets. Now, you must be asking why would you do that. Let me tell you three things. Gift sets always come with two or more products, so you can get more options (one great deal - two or more products = two or more gifts). Second thing is that gift sets are great deals. You know, you pay less but get more. Who doesn't want that? And third  and great thing about gift sets is that you usually get travel sizes which means lesser money, but still getting good amount of the products. Don't get me wrong, but there are many of us, who can't afford buying full sizes of a lot of products, just to please all friends and family memebers (even if we would like to). 

Now, let's get into it. I've searched some great deals or sets I think they worth to buy, so I hope you will like it.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS, Bold Brow kit


ABH has $72 value set for your eyebrows. You are gonna pay only $36 and get famous ABH brow brush with spoolie in mini size, full size of Brow Duo Powder and full sice of Clear Gel. This set comes in three shades: medium brown, taupe and dark brown, so I'm pretty sure you will find what you need.

BAREMINERALS, Stop, Gloss & Glisten 6 Pc Mini Marvelous Moxie Collection



Six lip glosses (0.07 fl. oz. / 2.07 ml), some of them are their best sellers, some of them are limited edition. I think there is a great option from nude colors to bright pop pink colors which promise sheer to medium coverage. For this set you pay $26.

BAREMINERALS, Your Kiss Is On My List 8 Pc Mini Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick Collection

On the other hand, this set comes with eight lipsticks, so that means the price is higher. You pay $35, but this collection is worth $80! Eight natural looking lipsticks with medium coverage and cream texture is the best deal for everyone. Nude lipsticks will never be out and they suit to everyone.


BUXOM, 6 Degrees Below Sexy Mini Full-On Lip Polish Collection



This gift set comes with six mini sizes (0.07 fl. oz. / 2.07 ml) of the best selling lip polishes (Dominique, Amy, Celeste, Clair, Starr and Jasmine). Buxom lip products are known for tingle feel aka plumpling effect. These six products are worth $60, but you pay only $32.

ORIGINS, Origins Bestsellers



The original name tells us everything. In this box you will find six best selling products from Origins (facial cream, eye cream, face wash and two masks).  It suits every skin type (from dry to oily). You will find products for dryness, pores or uneven texture. $93 value, but you pay only $45. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION, Face Mask Set


Sephora offers set of their six face masks in Orchid, Lotus, Algae, Rose, Pomegranate and Avocado. If you're a fan of sheet masks, I'm pretty sure you've already tried these masks and you know they are good. If you haven't tried them, you definitely should. I wrote a review on two sheet masks from Sephora, so you can read it here. This retails for $25, but worth $36

SMASHBOX, Light It Up Glossed to Go Set



This set is gorgeous and I bought it for myself during Black Friday shopping. This comes with six lip glosses ( 0.16 fl. oz. / 4.7 ml) in this limited edition neon box. You get some bold colors, but because they are glosses, these colors are still wearable for everyday. And the bomb? You pay $25 for $90 value box.

SMASHBOX, Try It Kit Primer + Mascara


Now something for change, because there are a lot of lip products, Mascara set! This one is from Smashbox as well. This set actually should not be separated, because these mascaras are uinque. Each tube has different purpose and you should follow some rules. First apply the primer, then  X-Rated Mascara for volume and at the end Indecent Exposure Mascara for length or Full Exposure Mascara for volume.  Isn't that crazy? Yeah, I think so. This box retails for $24.

TARTE, Sculpted Cheek Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set & Brush



Tarte is famous for their Amazonian clay blushes and right now they have this cute little set of four blushes (0.05 oz / 1.4 g) in Royal, Vibrant, Genius and Pop + holiday blush brush. This box costs $35, but worth $94.

TOO FACED, Naughty Kisses & Sweet Cheeks



 Too Faced got me with only two gift sets this year. First one is mix of three mini Love Flush Blushes (0.21 oz/ 5.9 g) in Crazy in Love, Baby Love and Dream Lover and three Mini Lip Injection Lip Glosses (0.11 fl. oz. / 3.2 ml) in Original, Milkshake and Like a Boss. This set retails for $36 and worth $66.

TOO FACED, Marry Kissmas


The second gift set is this mini set of three Melted Lipstick ( 0.16 fl. oz. / 5 ml) in Chihuahua, Fig, Melted Chocolate Lipstick in Honey and Melted Matte Lipstick ( 0.12 fl.oz. / 4.4 ml) in Lady Balls. Marry Kissmas costs $25 and it's a $48 value. I did buy this set for myself and I'm very satisfied.


What you shoud do with gift sets is only up to you. You can keep it for yourself, buy specific one set for someone as a gift or buy 1-2 gifts, separated them and create your own gift sets. Me personally I would create my own gift sets from all of boxes I bought. This process gives me opportunity to make more gifts from 2 gift sets and I can always personalize them.

I know there are many many different gift sets on the market right now, but I chose only the one I am interested in and what I think worth the money. If you're missing here some different holiday set, don't hesitate and tell me. I will be always happy to see what you guys like. :)

Have a great day!

Love, Michelle <3



I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me (I will follow back). :)

Follow

You May Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Great picks! You included a bunch lovely things. I really like the look of the Tarte blush set and Too Faced Merry Kissmas set :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so nice! I especially love the look of the ABH brow set :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11/30/2016

    yeah it's though I know what to give my bro because he likes same thing as I do but for mum it's not so easy
    galantosfun giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. I always suck in giving gifts. :D

      Delete
  4. Oh I want them all!! I have been eyeing on the Smashbox lippies for so long! I hope my secret Santa is reading :D


    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure secret Santa is everywhere and see everything. Hopefully you'll be lucky to get it. :)

      Delete
  5. I love Origins, their products are my fave! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.